Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Connor's "Basket"





Tonight Connor asked if he could have a "basket" with dinner. After about 15 minutes of trying to figure out what the heck he was talking about, I determined that he was wanting a biscuit. It was so cute! We are trying to get ready for our ski trip this weekend with Jeff, Jodi and Emma. It should be fun. I will update you when we get home as to whether or not Connor actually does it. I am a little worried since the kid likes NOTHING new. Both the boys have to have a kiss and a hug anytime we are going to be apart for a while, but Luke also has to have a five (hand slap)...he says, "I want a five". He is so funny. Anna is now pulling up to everything! She discovered the mirror today. She was laughing so hard at herself. I think she thinks that there is another baby there. Oh well, I better get going...time for bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these pics! Connor's basket - too funny. And Luke - always a character. Anna just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Grammy can't wait to see them all!