Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Fun!





Easter was so much fun this year. I think the boys had a total of 5 egg hunts plus Connor had one at school. We had the community egg hunt on Saturday and that was a lot of fun! Then we had a nice Easter dinner at Mary and Steve's house. Then Sunday morning the Easter bunny had come to our house and the kids had new baskets and more eggs to hunt. They had it down to a science. Even Anna got into it on Sunday morning at home. She was the first one up and I made the mistake of putting her on the floor in the living room, where the Easter bunny had left some eggs, and she opened an egg an the next thing I saw was her drooling pink! I had to fish two robin eggs out of her mouth! We ended Sunday with a fun gathering at my parents' house. The kids had about 20 eggs each scattered all over the backyard. Tony was mad that he could not hunt with the kids. It was a fun holiday. It is so great to live so close to all of our family! Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your pictures of the kids naked I love it. Easter was fun. I love you all, Gina

Anonymous said...

Anna and Luke's blue eyes...unbelievable! Connor's look in the bathtub picture...priceless! We enjoyed every minute of your Easter visit. Love you!
Grammy & Pops

Olivia Grace said...

Precious kidos! I can't believe they are so big.