Thursday, October 16, 2008

We're Back!!!!






Okay okay, I know it has been forever since I have updated. I am trying to turn over a new leaf. Actually, I am going to work real hard to just try and remember my password this time!!! Well, how is everybody?? The Hamilton's are as crazy as ever. We are back into our school routine. Connor is loving his school this year. I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten next year. It doesn't seem possible! Luke packs his backpack everyday to go to Stacy's. This is a big ordeal EVERY morning. He has to decide which trains to take! Anna is running the show. She picks out what shoes she wants the boys to wear every morning. If they don't want to wear that pair she throws a fit, and only she knows what she is saying! School is good this year. We have a lot of change, but I feel like things are settling down. Andy's season is slowing down now too which is nice. Oh well, I will post some pictures. I promise an update once a week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and your excellent message. What a wonderful family! And congratulations again on mommy being the Crete Walmart Teacher of the Year!
Love,
Grammy & Pops

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing person. I don't know how you do it all. Can I have some of you amazingness :-) Your kids are the best! Just like their parents

Lauren Nowak said...

Congrats Erin on your award, you deserve it!!

Lauren